Monday 23 April 2018

Amelia Rose part 2............ Wast Water

Hello There,

 It's Anita back again today with another layout using the scrumptious and richly foiled Amelia Rose collection from Prima.This time I am scrapping a photo to create another page for our Silver Wedding Road Trip Album. 4 days of our road trip round the UK in September of 2017 were spent exploring Cumbria, which was utterly beautiful. The place I fell most in love with was Wast Water, truly breathtaking scenery and a day I will never forget. I will make this into a double page at some point, with the second page being much simpler, but with a lot of photos on it and journaling too.



So, I based the layout on a sheet of A Little Bit of Ink  This is such a fabulous, inky, messy, delicious paper with a generous splattering of rose gold/copper foiling across it.

 I used an old script stencil I had in my own stash and scraped some texture paste across it, just across the top of the layout and down part of the left hand side ( but then ended up covering most of it with photos and blossoms!!)



The photo of us was matted on a scrap of Lovely Scribbles 
and I cut out some tickets from the sheet of Ticket Collector I tucked these around the edge of the photo. I also placed a die cut doily under the photo, with just a small amount showing.




In my kit I had a lovely antique looking book plate, so I popped in a crystal heart cabochon and dribbled some glue before pouring over some copper/gold/silver mix micro beads and adding another crystal heart at the end of the lace strip.


Then I set about adding blossoms....lots of them, in all different colours and also adding some punched out leaves clusters ( Martha Stewart Punch) I popped some flat backed faceted dome stickers in the centres of some of the blossoms and some stems of pearls, I even added a chiffon flower that I had salvaged from a pair of my daughters sandals that were destined for the bin!! Waste not want not!!


I finished off by adding a Dusty Attic Crystal swirl ( which I cut into 2 pieces to make it go further)
and made a title using some copper foiled chipboard letters, again from my stash.



This is such a stunning collection of papers....and there are plenty more glorious new Prima collections in the shop.

Thanks for looking.....and Happy Scrapping! xx

Warmest wishes
Anita xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.