Wednesday 13 February 2013

An old favourite of mine.

I thought I would share an old favourite of mine with you. I made this page just over 5 years ago and it still remains high in my list of faves.I used various bit and peices of papers on it, some odd bits of organza ribbon,  stickers, a jewelled button,fluffy fibres, blossoms, brads, chipboard letters and number....and ooooodles and oodles of GLITTER!!!


The large chipboard letters were covered in Glossy Accents in small sections at a time and then dipped into glitter, I squeezed some shapes with the GA for added effect. When it had all dried I then poured a thick layer of GA over the top, this not only sealed in the glitter and stops it migrating across the page protector in my album,but it also gives the letters a gorgeous thick gloss
I really love this photo of Chloe, taken on her 7th birthday....doesn't she look cheeky! Jeeez where HAS the time gone???

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous page Anita!
    Love the letters, must have taken you hours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember this layout - really fab and great picture of Chloe x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful page Anita, such a cheeky face! You may have started a good trend here. I was looking at some old layouts - sorting out really and would like to share some of the again.

    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.