Sunday 6 January 2013

Completely inspired.....

by a layout I saw and saved sometime ago ( beautifully created by the awesome scrapper Delaina Burns).....I made these 2 layouts a while ago using Echo Park papers.
I completely fell in love the the double sewn frame. The first layout is of Dale and Lauren, taken on holiday in 2011 and on a day out to Cliveden, a National Trust property in Buckinghamshire.



This layout is also using Echo Park and the photo is of my Mum,
myself and my little Sister, several years ago LOL and taken on the side of the River Thames, probably whilst staying at my Auntie's on holiday. ( check out my pvc coat lol)


And this is the absolutely beautiful original layout that totally inspired me...gorgeous isn't it!


3 comments:

  1. Wow, you are on a roll!

    Lovely layouts, loved the stitched frames too!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Linda lol, I made these a while ago though....I forgot to put that...off to change it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great Anita. Love all the stitching.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.