Thursday 17 January 2013

Bright and Beautiful....but BRRrrr...oh so chilly!

On my way to Cardinal Colours this morning I just had to stop and snap a couple of photos as I drove over the marsh road. Although it was so bitterly cold, the sunshine was beautiful and the sky was a lovely blue.
It doesn't really show in the photo, but the river was frozen over but sparkled like it was covered in crystals....soooo pretty....but I just couldn't capture the sparkle....gutted!


I rather liked the black and white shot aswell....it somehow felt more chilly.


Jill's garden is just gorgeous and even prettier when it's covered in frost. She has a lovely tree near the studio that has cones on it....this one looked like it had been sprinkled in sugar!


I see on the news that snow is now forecast for pretty much everywhere tomorrow.....so hopefully some photo opportunities over the weekend......but along with the beauty comes the danger....so please be careful if you are out an about and stay safe xx

2 comments:

  1. Lovely photos and well done on what you found in Jill's garden!!

    Thank you once again for a lovely LO and class, just love Bo Bunny papers at the moment!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super photos Anita. Beautiful but looks really ccccccccold.

    Thanks so much for all the lovely comments on my blog. It must have been a bit of a marathon for you ploughing through all the posts! Hope Lauren's exams are going well. Say good luck from me.

    x x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.