Monday 31 December 2012

Happy New Year!!

It's no good, I can't make it to midnight....been up since 3.30am and now my bed is begging me to climb into it! So I just wanted to wish you and your loved ones a very Happy New Year....may it be filled with love,laughter, good health and as much happiness as you can handle....and everything that you could hope for.


I cannot WAIT to see the back end of 2012....its not been a good year for more than one reason and I really want to shake it off and start again...I know its been the same for some of my friends out there too.....sooooo.........bugger off 2012, move over and let a brand new year in and lets hope its a good one!!!


Lots of love to you......Anita xxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year. Hope 2013 is kinder to you than 2012 was.

    One of my New Year's resolutions is to try and comment on my friends blogs more often, so hopefully I'll be along again soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you Anita - so good to see you creating and blogging again xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.