Thursday 27 December 2012

Best Friends.....Lynn's Class Page

This is the beautiful class taught by my lovely and mega talented friend Lynn at Cardinal Colours Autumn Crop Weekend. You can see her original page and her super close ups of the beautiful details here

Although I didn't get to do my page until very recently I really enjoyed creating it. Lynn had given us all a very detailed set of instructions which were easy to follow and it helped me so much with my total lack of mojo!
The photo is of my best friend Sue and I taken at Drusillas a couple of summers ago.
 

I just loved the folded back corner with the flowers and doily, such a pretty touch.


And I loved Lynn's idea to make the trail of flowers down the fountain and to use Glossy accents to create the effect of water trickling down.

Thank you Lynn for a wonderful class and a totally inspirational page xxx

2 comments:

  1. Lovely page Anita, so pleased to see you back in blogland, hope to see more of you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to see your version of my design. love the glitter and added pearls. x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.