Saturday 14 April 2012

True Blue!

Hello there to anyone who might still drift along to my blog.
I thought I should upload this layout that I made at Cardinal Colours Spring weekend crop at the end of March.
I took the photo of Chloe on a visit to Sharnfold PYO last summer, we quite often visit down there throughout the year :)
In the play area they have some huge old tractor tyres that are set in the ground for the kids to clamber over, but Chloe was happier to just *chill out* on them.
I have used some My Minds Eye papers from the Stella Rose " Hattie" collection.

I printed out some butterflies that I downloaded from a fantastic forum called Swirlydoos ( you imply MUST visit! It is overflowing with awesome inspiration). I also used Stickles, Liquid Pearls and some bling to add a little sparkle to my page.


the beautiful filigree fan shape in the background was cut on the cricut expression using the Ornamental Iron II Cart....I am soooo TOTALLY in love with it!

Anyway, enough from me, I am off for an early night. Hoping for decent weather tomorrow morning so I can go and have stroll around the large local boot sale and see if I can bag a bargain.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Warmest wishes Anita xxx

5 comments:

  1. This is (as always) beautiful Anita. Lovely colours and such a cute photo of Chloe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Looks like an amazing cartridge! Beautiful details as always Anita - and a fab sunny photo of Chloe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beauty Anita. x
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunner again Anita - love it x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh it's lovely Anita, I love the colours of that line :) Gorgeous LO

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.