Wednesday 21 March 2012

Just to say...

a heartfelt thank you to my lovely friends who have sent lovely messages and cards or emails and e-cards, they all really mean a lot and I know I am surrounded by lovely, special people who care. I consider myself very lucky and honoured to have you xxx

Although today is my birthday, I have chosen not to celebrate it today. I do not feel that I can open my cards and place them on display alongside all the sympathy cards that we have received. But I will open them at a later date and enjoy them and display them, I hope those of you who kindly sent them do not mind.Thank you very much for them xxx

I did however go out with my wonderful Mum and Sister and had a cream tea in the countryside today and it was so nice sitting out in the sunshine. When I came home there was a card from the postman and I had to go and collect a parcel. Look at these beautiful sunflowers, so sunny and gorgeous and sent from my lovely friend Zoe, thank you so much Hun xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.