Wednesday 31 August 2011

Lubbly Jubbly and a bit of Bubbly!

LOL, that was a bit of a mouthful wasn't it.
I meant to post these pics at the beginning of the summer hols, but somehow they swept away into a dusty corner on my desktop!
I saw this trick with recylcling whilst hoppping round some blogs several weeks ago and thought we would try it out.
All you need is an old plastic bottle, some mesh, sock fabric or some stretchy fabric and an elstic band ( or ducktape like I used lol)....oh yes and some washing up liquid ;)

All you need to do is literally cut the bottom off of the bottle and cover it with some fabric and fix with a band or strong tape. Then make a strongish solution of washing up liquid ( I LOVE Fairy Lemon ;) ) and water in a bowl.......... dip......and BLOW gently :D ( please do NOT suck.....it doesn't come highly recommended LOL!
............................and blow............................


.....................................and blow! Yep, even I can do with and not mess it up LOL!
Next time we do this I think I might try adding some glycerine and maybe some food colouring too.

Good, clean, cheap fun! We LOVED it :)


5 comments:

  1. Ooooo that looks fun Anita. Neat trick. I'm going to show Lara your photos in the morning and I suspect we may just have to have a go ourselves. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha!!! what a lot of fun that looks - I'll have to give it a go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun :) Love the pic of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.