Sunday 24 July 2011

Blonde and Beautiful.........

Lauren is off to one of her friends birthday parties tonight and needed a card made. I recently bought a bag of stamped images at a community market stall and she had a look to see what she liked and chose this one! I found out when I was colouring her that all the ink bled :(, so have had had to go over some bits again with a fine black liner, on having a close look at the other images left in the bag I am now wondering if they have infact been printed off instead of stamped :(...oh well never mind eh.

I used some papers from a K & Co 'Hopscotch' pad and coloured with my Promarkers. I then used Stickles on various parts, added a few blossoms and a Craftwork Cards sentiment ( which I had gently coloured with Promarkers...along with the bling, which was originally clear :)

I had planned on colouring her hair in auburn tones, but Lauren wanted blonde as it looks more like her friend lol. Hope she likes it! I won't find out until tomorrow as Lauren and some of the others are sleeping over.
Hope you have all had a lovely weekend :)
Warmest wishes
Anita..xxx

9 comments:

  1. She looks lovely Anita, shame about the stamping / printing, but you have done a brilliant job sorting it, you would never know. Very pretty embellies and papers too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Card!Looks Great to me :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this stamp Anita it is called Pearly Mermaid and is from artwork by Jasmine Becket-Griffith. You can buy her stamps on craftsandme.co.uk. You did a gorgeous job with her I bet she was loved by the birthday girl x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Lynn and Sue for your very kind comments....believe me, if you saw it in real life you would see how bad it is lol.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhhh hiya Scatty :) thanks so much for all the info, thats really good to know where to get her from :) and thanks for your kind comment too :).xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you want I can send you a couple of images I have a few of JBG stamps they are so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  7. It doesn't show, it looks lovely Anita - cute image :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Anita - I can't see any problem with it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Scatty! Thank you for your very kind offer, that is so very nice of you :) ( I will pm you on UKS ok ;) )
    Thanks Linda and Karen :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.