Monday 6 June 2011

Little Goth Girl

Just a very quick post tonight as i am off to bed in a moment, nursing a right minger of a headache/jawache and PMT....GGGGRrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

I thought I would blog this card I made this afternoon for my Aunt whose birthday it is tomorrow
I used scraps from my scrap bag, i *think* they are Making Memories, Off Beat by Basic Grey and the cream and spot one I think is also Basic Grey, possibly from the Blush Collection. I cut and stickled the Sissix swirl and added some flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts. The image is a Gorjuss Girl stamp and I coloured her with my Promarkers


I ran the brown square through an embossing folder before matting each section with brown bazzill and tied some organza ribbon round the card.

Hope she likes it :).xx

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh, she's lovely :)
    Beautiful card Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure she will love it - it is simply stunning Anita.

    Karen xx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.