Thursday 9 June 2011

Like a Butterfly. BoBunny Gabrielle.

This is the layout I made last month using Bo Bunny Gabrielle papers....and WHAT a stunning range of papers it is! The colours alone are just lush and make you want to drool...or decorate your lounge to match!! Infact I have a best friend who has just done EXACTLY that!!!!!!





Unfortunately when I had this page with me last week at class it met with a bit of an accident......when some Cosmic Shimmer mist migrated from another table and decided to kindly stick itself to the photos on this page......so when you look closely it looks like the girls have got measles LOL.....So this is now up for a re-do.....Never mind, they are such wonderful papers to work with anyway. The large piccy section with the hinges opens to reveal another area suitable for another photo or journalling, I gently used gold UTEE on the hinges. And the round die cut lends itself perfectly to remove the centre to make a photo frame, which I actually used last month for a Birthday card with a photo in for my lovely friend Lynn

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout Anita - really looking forward to doing this page next month in class.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page for your beautiful daughters ! The Gabrielle range is stunning, I would love to see your friends matching lounge lol!! Such a pity about the mist getting on your photos :(

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.