Friday 20 May 2011

Scrapology May Card Challenge

Over at Scrapology this month we have a new card challenge....set by our lovely and super- talented friend Zoe Pierson

The theme was 'Thanks' and this one of my 2 cards that I created for the DT. Its to celebrate mine ( and Zoe's lol) absolute love for those delicious little green orbs...AKA brussell sprouts lol! Well ok.....its only me who loves them ;)
( for some reason the photo looks blurred, but if you click on it and see it full size its better)



this is the sketch that we worked from and you can see the other DT members beautiful creations if you look here

Why not join in with the challenge yourself? You could win this gorgeous prize, very kindly donated by Zoe ( thanks for your generosity Zoe)

I used a lovely fairy from Kraftin Kimmies ( thanks Linda) and coloured her in with my Promarkers and cut out with a scalloped edge nestie. The background is sprout wrapping paper ( from a lovely birthday pressie from Linda and Lynn, thank girls xx) and then have added some angel hair mesh, crochet net, various blossoms and crystals....and LOTS of Stickles!

I made the decorative pin using some beads from my stash.

Hope you like the look of the challenge and decide to have a play along with us.
Warmest wishes
Anita..xx

6 comments:

  1. This is fantastic Anita, would love to see it IRL. Glad the sprout paper was put to good use. I'm sure Zoe will love it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This put such a grin on my face I look like the Cheshire Cat *lol*
    Love the colours - that fairy is beautifully coloured - and a lovely image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhhhhh how my eyes are bleeding! Why ruin such a beautiful card with the devils bogies......... (Love ya xxx)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo sparkly! Love it hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it, love it, love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.