Wednesday 27 April 2011

P.Y.O. and a little sneak peek.

This is a layout of my eldest Nephew, Oliver. We all went to our local PYO Farm on our annual Strawberry Picking day out....(you know the kind,one for the punnet, one for our mouth....just for quality control purposes obviously).......and it was Olivers first time at properly picking them for himself and he really enjoyed it! And I have to say the strawbs at Sharnfold Farm ARE delicious!

I used some papers from an old Pink Paislee collection ( I think its Spring Fling) and also some PP alpha Stickers. The blossoms are Prima and the stickers are Crate Paper Emma's Shoppe
The red edged star is cut from some Scenic Route paper and I added the little gingham bow and strawb charm to finish it off. The gold swirls that are scattered here and there are made using some Pebeo Gold Outliner( I used to use this for outlining work on glass and ceramics)
I will leave you with a little sneak peek of something coming soon.....I hope you might like to come back in a few days to see the rest of it :)

Warmest Wishes
Anita..xxxx

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! What a scrummy layout! I'm so lucky - my local craft shop is also my local PYO farm too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning, you are soooooooo clever! Can't wait to see the next one! I'm nearly back to two cars so will be popping down soon!

    Z x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow it is gorgeous I love the cut out flowers so effective. The sneak peak looks gorgeous too and I cannot wait to find out where the peacock feather came from :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous layout, that photo is fab :) Looking forward to the next layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really beautiful layout Anita. Looking forward to what is coming up next!!

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love IT!!! What a cutie your Oliver is :) I'm liking that little strawberry charm and how you have distressed your papers xx
    PS the stitching on my Easter card is a waltzing mouse stamp. Thanks for your lovely comments xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it Anita, so fresh and captures the moment so well.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely summery colourful layout, such a good photo too.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.