Sunday 23 January 2011

Be still, my beating heart!

You know sometimes a programme or series of programmes comes along and literally has you completely and utterly mesmerised....well....this one has me totally mesmerised!
Being Human Season 3 starts tonight on ITV3 and if you have not seen it before ( why not? you do NOT know what you have been missing lol) ....it is about 3 people who live together( well 4 now including Nina), who are a ghost, a vampire and a werewolf!





I really like all the characters, but I have to say that Mitchell the vampire, played by actor Aiden Turner (swoon swoon), is THE one that makes my blood pump twice as fast through my veins.

YUM!


YUM!




YUMMMMMM!!!!!








Be still, my beating heart!

Meaning:
Expression of excitement when seeing the object of one's romantic affections.

Originally used with the swooning earnestness of woman's poetry of the Romantic period. Now more often used ironically, about suitors who are indisputably unsuitable.

Origin:
'Beating heart' has long been used to denote breathless excitement.

Nuff said!! ;)
Have a lovely evening.....I know I will..xxx

6 comments:

  1. Yeah...he's alright...it's not like I'm licking the TV or anything...{she says, licking the TV ;)}

    Hugs x

    Ooooooh - half naked new werewolves running about too, Sunday nights just got amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh you haveme intrigues, will look out for it when it is next on, I must say some of the skaters on Dancing on Ice have the same effect!!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Anita - as soon as I saw the title of your post I knew it would be about a vampire!! Will watch later as I have recorded it. Do you watch True Blood? Some gorgeous vamps on that.

    Love the new look to the blog.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't say I'm into vampires Anita but I definitely can see the attraction !!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the new look.
    Not watched this one, vampires aee banned in my house lol :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this series too, and yes he is completly YUM!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.