Monday 18 October 2010

Wonderfully Windswept.

that's what she is!
I have had these photos of Chloe knocking around for quite some time now and wasn't sure what to do with them. Whilst I was sorting out some bags the other day I cam across the left overs from The Indie Girl class at Cardinal Colours retreat last month and thought i should put them to good use. I added a sheet of Echo Park and I am not sure what the other one is, sorry. I did some dry brushing with acrylic paint and also distressed the edge of the inner square.


I had a couple of big clear buttons and so I glued some of the Sassafrass paper to the back of them to make them co-ordinate. I used some scraps to make the spiral roses and then finished off the page with some gemstones and flatbacked pearls

I absolutely LOVE these photos of Chloe, she is so very cheeky and I really think you can see it in these pics....maybe it should have been wickedly windswept instead lol...

Warmest wishes Anita..xxx

5 comments:

  1. These photos really catch chloe's personality. What a lovely page and always good to use up leftovers too. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh this is gorgeous Anita!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page as usual Anita. I love the gap in her teeth. That will embarass her in years to come.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.