Friday 13 August 2010

Summer Sunshine.....

Hello there..... due to the lack of proper summer sunshine over the last few days here I thought I should post this layout that I made a few weeks ago. The photo was taken on a family holiday a few years ago at Tenby, what a beautiful place that is, one day we would love to return there.
I have used Scenic Route papers from the Grafton collection from Papermaze and based it onto a sheet of bazill. Then all I had to do was a little tearing, inking, scrunching and rolling.



And finish the page off with a few buttons, Junkitz photo anchorz ( Cardinal Colours ) crystals, Prima blossoms, paper cherry blossom, punched butterflies and a decorative pin that I added beads too
....oh yes...and some Doodlebug alpha stickers that I had left over on a sheet.

Ahhhhh.....to be back in Tenby now....I wish!

Have a lovely day...

Warmest Wishes Anita..xxxx

5 comments:

  1. I love all the soft peachy tones, a lovely warm layout and fab blossoms.

    K xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the sunshine layered on the page, really gives it an edge and makes the lo pop :) Fabulous as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely LO as always Anita, Looks like you have found your Mojo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so lovely Anita, and I agree about this rubbish summer weather. Love all your embellishments too. Great colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful blinginess!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.