Saturday 12 June 2010

You Are So Beautiful..........

This is a layout I created back in April when I went away on a fab weekend with a special bunch of girlfriends( roll on the next one eh girls ;) )
Its our eldest daughter, Lauren....and its a photo that she took of herself using our webcam. I just de-saturated the photo a bit and that was it! I really enjoyed making this page, using all the bits and bobs and ripping,distressing, inking and sewing. I was so chuffed with the result that I text her a photo of it as I couldn;t wait to get home to show her LOL.
.....and I am glad to say she loved it too! I know I am biased, but I think she is beautiful.

I hope you all have a super Sunday, whatever you are up too. Me? Well I think I shall be having a mega clear out in our bedroom, a session with the ironing board and then later on I shall be personal hairdresser to my lovely Hubby ;)..xxx

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout Anita and you are right she is a lovely girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning layout, loe the colours and yes you are right she is beautiful ;-)

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful LO for a beautiful young lady!
    Love the colours too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. As the others have already said, beautiful girl and beautiful page. Stunning mix of embellishmnents too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow that is stunning, gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.