Tuesday 9 March 2010

A lovely Sunshiney award

from a really lovely blogging friend.

The very lovely Sarah from Crafty By Nature has bestowed me this fabby sunshine award. Sarah is such a wonderful lady, not only is she verrrrry talented, but, she loves to leave such wonderfully kind comments on lucky peoples blogs and, like a ray of sunshine, she leaves you feeling all warm and special....so Thank you Hun (((hugs)))

I would also like to share out some sunshine to special blogging friends....so here it comes girls.

Lynn

Linda

Bubbles

Leann

and also back to Sarah....thanks for sharing your warming rays Hun..xxx

5 comments:

  1. Oh Anita, you are such a sweetie! Thanks for your lovely words and the supportive comments you leave on my blog, I really do appreciate it!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaaaw, thank you hun!
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is another lovely one Anita, great embellishments, image and colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shucks Anita, thanks for sharing! And for always taking the time to visit my blog and leave such lovely comments, they really are appreciated. You always inspire me to try new things but i can never create the works of art you make! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me..??!! Thank you! :)
    I actually popped over to leave a comment about your fab card and congratulate you on a well-deserved reward, and to find myself mentioned too... well, that's an extra smile for me on Mothering Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.