Monday 4 January 2010

Would you like ice with that?










Brrrrrrrrrrr!!! It's flipping cold today. I just haven't been able to get warm at all.... all day! I had to pop out this morning and drop Lauren down to a friends for a few hours and when I went to get her tnhis afternoon I thought I would have a quick stroll by the lake at our country park.








Well, the ducks were having fun ( well, I thought it looked funny he!he!he!) Nearly the whole lake was frozen, just a small patch was open for the ducks...and gulls.








I took these photos just after 3pm, but it looks sooo much later, the sun drops so early doesn't it. Apparently they forcast some snow tonight( depending on what station you look at or listen too) so, I wonder if I will be clearing ice...or snow from the car early in the morning.








I have been scrapping again today( just got to finsih off the last few bits) and also made another Thank You card for the girls to send, I stupidly sent it though before I realised I hadn't taken a photo of it first....put that down to brain freeze!

2 comments:

  1. Look forward to seeing the layout Anita. Great photos, looks very cold, and I agree the days are so short at the moment. Got to work in the dark and come home in the dark!
    Roll on Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos. I am sure you will think up somthing suitable for a lo ;) :)
    I remember yyyeaarss ago walking on the other pond in the town when it iced over

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.