Monday 25 January 2010

My first time at a card challenge!

Whoo hoo! I have had a lovely morning sitting playing with a card, I have made it for the very first ever card challenge that I have ever entered( I hope its good enough!!) I have recently become a follower on totally awesome blog that belongs to a very, VERY talented lady called Elaine. You should check out her colouring skills....they are breathtaking! Anyway, she has a challenge blog and this week it was to ink up an old stamp and make a card.




Well, I only own 2 single stamps( one swirl and one is the new personalised stamp I just got) and a set of sentiments that I bought just before Christmas,( crikey, I sound like a right saddo don't I? LOL) So I borrowed one from my Mum's crafting box( it says Judikins on the side of the stamp) and have made this card. I have used some Basic Grey 'Blush' on it, some Prima blooms and pearls, a strip of glittery lace and some lushy Ice Stickles. Anyway, i am quite pleased with it, but I know it won't be anywhere near as good as the other entries....but hey, we all have to start somewhere don't we :)

Have a smashing evening,
Warmest wishes
Anita..xxxx

10 comments:

  1. Stunning card Anita, you are such a clever card maker. Off to look at the site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you Anita - I think its lovely and you always under-sell yourself. You've as good a chance as any, and probably better than most! Good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Lynn and Liz, you should have a go, you both make wonderful cards. I have never done a challenge before and I must say I really enjoyed myself today, i think I shall look for some mmore challenges, it certainly gets your mojo going :)..xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning really gorgeous....will have to be brave with my fairy stamps and bling the whole of the wings too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anita, you are a card maker!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Absolutely wow!
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh that card is so lush Anita - love the glittery wings. I do the odd challenge but I am usally late with them LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you soooo much for kind comments everyone, I am really chuffed..xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwww, thank you so much Anita!

    Love your card. Those flowers are stunning, and all the yummy sparkle. It's beautiful!

    Thanks for joining in with us at Quixotic Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Real Anita colours these. What a lovely card

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.